Sign up for the ING newsletter to receive news and announcements.
(Greetings for Eid ul-Fitr, the holiday marking the end of the Ramadan fast)
On behalf of the entire ING staff we would like to extend our best wishes for a very blessed Eid to you and your family. We also offer our congratulations to those of you who participated in fasting for the month — including a few people of other faiths — and we hope that the experience was deeply rewarding.
At ING this Ramadan was a very productive time for us despite the rigors of fasting and worship. Some of our accomplishments during this month include the following:
- We launched the Know Your Neighbor Summer Campaign.
- We created and released presentations about Ramadan and Islam and Muslims for public use on our website.
- We updated our answers to FAQs about Islam and Muslims which now have the #1 spot on a Google search for the topic.
- We generated nine media hits in outlets like Religion News Service, Deseret News, and the Jewish News of Northern California.
- We helped steer a new series of Jewish-Muslim interfaith iftars.
- And we embarked upon a number of digital redesign projects to increase our visibility and usability.
We are proud to say that we completed these projects during this blessed month and we are energized by the number of people who have reached out to us, made use of our projects, or worked with us on one of these initiatives.
Through it all, your donations made this work possible. We couldn’t have done it and cannot do it without you. Please know that your support of ING means more than dollar signs on a balance sheet — it is a testament to the power of partnership in challenging times. Thank you for partnering with ING to work together towards greater understanding, harmony, and peace.
May the blessings of Eid be upon you, your family, and our American community.