Sign up for the ING newsletter to receive news and announcements.
Thank you for your continued support and generous gifts to ING.
Your support this year has helped build a more peaceful, harmonious community by allowing us to:
- Reach thousands of students, community members, service providers and professionals through the Islamic and Interfaith Speakers Bureaus
- Build relationships among members of the Bay Area’s diverse communities
- Expand our work nationally by partnering with other communities around the country that have benefited from our expertise and programs
- Work with federal agencies to help prevent harassment and hate
Please consider donating $100, $250, or $500 before the end of this year, and receive a thank you gift from ING, as follows:
- $100 – Insulated travel mug
- $250 – 2 tickets with special seating at ING’s annual dinner event in 2011
- $500 – All the above, plus ING’s list of 170 FAQs and answers about Islam and Muslims
Help us continue increasing understanding, building mutual respect and preventing discrimination and conflict in our communities.
ING is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. You may donate to ING in any of the following ways:
- Cash or credit card donations, which you can do securely online at our website or by mailing a check or calling our office. Ask for Ali Asghar at 408-296-7312.
- Stock gifts through our Charles Schwab account #4648-6339. Account name: Islamic Networks, Inc.
- Matching gifts by finding out if your employer provides a “matching gift” to contributions you make to ING
- Gift planning and endowment by contacting ING’s executive director at 408-296-7312
- Volunteering your time or expertise by contacting Ali Asghar at [email protected]
ING is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.