Sign up for the ING newsletter to receive news and announcements.
What can you do?
- Support our work to train more spokespeople, reach more educators, broaden our interfaith engagement, and help more young Muslims to create safe, inclusive learning environments by donating to ING.
Share our resources:
- Share our free educational resources including public presentations and answers to frequently asked questions about Islam and Muslims and Sharia with your friends, co-workers, neighbors, teachers, and community leaders.
- Inform educators about ING’s classroom presentations or interfaith panels and intercultural panels that can be delivered in person where we have an affiliate or online via webinar.
- Inform educators about our free online curriculum offerings
- Help prevent the bullying of Muslim students by sharing ING’s anti-bullying resources including our Bullying Prevention Guide.
- Refer Muslim students and their allies in middle or high school to online INGYouth Curriculum as well as answers to frequently asked questions about Islam and Muslims.
- Refer Muslim students and their allies in middle or high schools to an INGYouth Workshop to learn best practices for preventing bullying in their schools and for speaking about their identities.
- Join the Islamic Speakers Bureau (ISB) to deliver engaging, accurate presentations about Islam and Muslims to diverse audiences.
- Join the Interfaith Speakers Bureau (IFSB) to participate in panels of Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, and Muslims discussing their religious practice.
- Join the Intercultural Speakers Bureau (ICSB) to participate in panels of Muslim Americans, Jewish Americans, Indigenous Peoples, African Americans, Latinx Americans, and Asian Americans discussing systemic racism.
- Join our national interfaith network Know Your Neighbor to connect with interfaith organizations in your community.
Host an event:
- Host a Know Your Neighbor local event in your community such as a Halal/Kosher Cook Off, Tea Party, Community Cookout, Debate Night or Storytelling Night.
- Host an INGYouth workshop in your community.
Learn more about Who We Are and What We Do.
Thank you for your support.