Sign up for the ING newsletter to receive news and announcements.
ING joins the national #GivingTuesday movement to encourage spending with purpose – December 2nd
Offering a counter-narrative to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the #GivingTuesday movement encourages spending with purpose. Join the movement by contributing today.
ING’s focus is on education, which we deliver by:
- Providing presentations and training seminars on Muslims and their faith in schools, universities, and other institutions
- Engaging with other religious communities on educational panels and values-centered service projects
- Building confidence and religious literacy of Muslim youth through the INGYouth program
- Offering online lesson plans and answers to frequently asked questions about Muslims and their faith
- Scaling all our programs across the country through our affiliates and interreligious partners
Look for exciting new content releases and new affiliate partnerships in 2015!
Your support, coupled with our volunteer resources enable us to counter prejudice and discrimination against American Muslims through education and interreligious engagement.